Porsche has long defined the sports car category, and in recent years the brand has expanded its lineup to include the Cayenne and Macan SUVs and the Panamera sport sedan. These models join the 911, 918 Spyder, and the Boxster, which are among the finest and most popular performance vehicles in the world. At Premier Autobody & Frame, we work on all Porsche models.
At Premier Autobody & Frame, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Porsche can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Santa Clarita to repair your Porsche:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Porsche dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Porsche dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Porsche repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Santa Clarita charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Santa Clarita, Premier Autobody & Frame is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Porsche repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
In Santa Clarita, Trust Premier Autobody & Frame After an Accident!
Please don’t hesitate to bring your Porsche to Premier Autobody & Frame in Santa Clarita for quality auto body repairs! To make an appointment, contact us online or give us a call. We promise to put all of our skills, resources, and experience behind getting you back in your Porsche and on the road as soon as possible.