Cadillac is the nation’s most prestigious domestic luxury automaker, once known almost exclusively for its high-end sedans. In recent years, Cadillac has successfully updated and expanded its line-up, attracting a new generation of young, affluent buyers. The Escalade is a favorite of rappers, athletes, and young families alike, and the SRX crossover is a sportier option for people on the go. At Premier Autobody & Frame, we work on all Cadillac models, including the Escalade and SRX, as well as the CT6, ATS, ELR, and XTS coupes and sedans.
At Premier Autobody & Frame, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Cadillac can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Santa Clarita to repair your Cadillac:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Cadillac dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Cadillac dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Cadillac repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Santa Clarita charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Santa Clarita, Premier Autobody & Frame is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Cadillac repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us for Collision Repairs after an Accident
We know accidents can be a source of great stress, so give us a call at or contact us here and we’ll restore your Cadillac and your peace of mind!