Buick is one of America’s oldest car brands, with a rich tradition of style and innovation that dates back more than a century. Though recognized for catering to retirement-age car buyers with its full-size sedans, Buick’s lineup now includes SUVs and sport sedans designed to attract younger buyers to the Buick brand. At Premier Autobody & Frame, we work on all Buick models, including Regal, LaCrosse, Enclave, Encore, Verano, and Cascada.
At Premier Autobody & Frame, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Buick can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Santa Clarita to repair your Buick:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Buick dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Buick dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Buick repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Santa Clarita charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Santa Clarita, Premier Autobody & Frame is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Buick repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Buick Auto Body Repair in Santa Clarita, We’ve Got You Covered!
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve taken your Buick to an auto body shop that has a proven track record of working on vehicles just like yours. Visit our shop located in Santa Clarita, contact us online, or give us a call to schedule an appointment for your Buick.