With cheeky personality and major British charm, the MINI is a symbol of fun and spontaneity. Since it became a cultural icon in 1960s England, its allure has taken hold of car aficionados everywhere. But MINIs aren’t all about looks. Their compact size and classic style are complemented by BMW German engineering, optimizing fuel efficiency and economy. In fact, the MINI Cooper was voted by 130 international automotive journalists as the European Car of the Century in 1999.
The MINI Cooper was designed to be efficient in every way possible. We know because we keep ourselves up-to-date with the latest changes in today’s automotive technology by undergoing constant training. A transversely mounted engine and wheels pushed out to the corners increase stability and handling, while lightweight construction and aerodynamic technology reduce fuel consumption. With the right care and attention, your MINI Cooper will last you a long time. If you need repairs, Premier Autobody & Frame can help keep it that way.
At Premier Autobody & Frame, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged MINI can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Santa Clarita to repair your MINI:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, MINI dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as MINI dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of MINI repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Santa Clarita charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Santa Clarita, Premier Autobody & Frame is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for MINI repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
In Santa Clarita, Trust Premier Autobody & Frame After an Accident!
Please don’t hesitate to bring your MINI to Premier Autobody & Frame in Santa Clarita for quality auto body repairs! To make an appointment, contact us online or give us a call. We promise to put all of our skills, resources, and experience behind getting you back in your MINI and on the road as soon as possible.